- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know, unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page). No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted
Created by The C of E (talk). Self nom at 10:17, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Age, sources, neutrality are OK. No copyvio or plagiarism, but I appear to have reduced the readable prose below the qualifying limit by copy editing it. Is there nothing else to add? Yomanganitalk 12:44, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- I've expanded the prose now. The C of E. God Save The Queen! (talk) 13:23, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
- Length now OK. Possible ALT1: ... that Jim Eastwood became known as "Jedi Jim" because of his powers of persuasion on The Apprentice? "Powers" is better for a Jedi, and "because of" will get "due to/owing to" pedants off your back. Yomanganitalk 00:12, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed, Alt1 will be good. The C of E. God Save The Queen! (talk) 06:03, 30 July 2011 (UTC)