- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Crisco 1492 (talk)
Created by Violetriga (talk). Nominated by Violetriga (talk) at 18:07, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
- What is "Remember the Phantasmagoria", and who is the author? It may not be reliable. More information is necessary. Article length and date check out. Hook length is fine, but it is difficult to parse. A check shows no major problems with paraphrasing. Could you supply a more succinct hook and fix the referencing? Crisco 1492 (talk) 04:59, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Reference fixed. Possible ALT: ... that phantasmagoria showman Paul Philidor convinced Marie Tussaud to exhibit her wax works in England? violet/riga [talk] 07:17, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- I seem to have missed that the last paragraph (death) doesn't have a reference. Just fix that and we're good to go. Crisco 1492 (talk) 10:20, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Fixed. violet/riga [talk] 11:30, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Good to go. Crisco 1492 (talk) 13:13, 11 August 2011 (UTC)