Teri Sue Wood
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Teri Sue Wood|
|Born||Teri Sue Wood
April 21, 1965
|Pseudonym(s)||Teresa Susan Challender, Resa Challender|
|early-'90s "Wandering Star" series.|
Teri Sue Wood, also known as Teresa Susan Challender (born April 21, 1965) is an American comic artist best known for her 1993 to 1997 independent-comics series Wandering Star, which ran for 21 issues. She also created the strip The Cartoonist, which ran in Amazing Heroes magazine.
In 2008, she changed her birth name as a result of a troubled relationship with her mother and brother, and after finding out that her legal father was not her biological father. She took her new name from that of an uncle.
- Miller, John Jackson (June 10, 2005). "Comics Industry Birthdays". Comics Buyer's Guide. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010. Retrieved November 22, 2011.
- Wandering Star at Don Markstein's Toonopedia. Archived from the original on September 13, 2015.
- Just a note for your information...
- Teri Sue Wood (2010). "Teresa Challender". resafantasyarts.com. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- Yet Untitled #1
- Resa Fantasy Arts official site
- "Wandering Star" webcomic
- Teresa Challender's (Teri Sue Wood's) Livejournal
- Life in Forks blog
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a webcomics creator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|