Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up terminate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terminate may refer to:
- Electrical termination, ending a wire or cable properly to prevent interference
- Termination of employment, the end of an employee's duration with an employer
- Terminate with extreme prejudice, a euphemism for assassination
- Terminate and Stay Resident, utility programs used in DOS
- exit (system call), to terminate the execution of a running software program
- Terminate (software) - (terminat.exe), a shareware modem terminal and host program for MS-DOS in the 1990s
- Terminator (disambiguation)
- Terminus (disambiguation)
- Termination (disambiguation)
- Terminal (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terminate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.