(Redirected from Terminate (disambiguation))
|Look up terminate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terminate may refer to:
- Electrical termination, ending a wire or cable properly to prevent interference
- Termination of employment, the end of an employee's duration with an employer
- Terminate with extreme prejudice, a euphemism for assassination
- Terminate and Stay Resident, utility programs used in DOS
- Exit (operating system), to terminate the execution of a running software program
- Terminate (software) - (terminat.exe), a shareware modem terminal and host program for MS-DOS in the 1990s
- Terminator (disambiguation)
- Terminus (disambiguation)
- Termination (disambiguation)
- Terminal (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terminate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.