Jump to navigation Jump to search
Territorialism can refer to the following:
- Animal territorialism, the animal behavior of defending a geographical area from intruders
- Environmental territorialism, a stance toward threats posed toward individuals, communities or nations by environmental events and trends
- Jewish Territorialist Organization, a Jewish political movement in the early 20th century advocating settlement in a number of territories outside of the Holy Land as an alternative to Zionism
- Territorialist School, a contemporary Italian approach to urban and regional planning
- Land tenure, the legal regime in which land is owned by an individual
- Feudalism, a legal and military system of hierarchical land holding
- Statism, the belief that the state should control economic or social policy, or both, to some degree
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Territorialism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.