Territorialism can refer to the following:
- Animal territorialism, the animal behavior of defending a geographical area from intruders
- Environmental territorialism, a stance toward threats posed toward individuals, communities or nations by environmental events and trends
- Jewish Territorialist Organization, a Jewish political movement in the early 20th century advocating settlement in a number of territories outside of the Holy Land as an alternative to Zionism
- Territorialist School, a contemporary Italian approach to urban and regional planning
- Land tenure, the legal regime in which land is owned by an individual
- Feudalism, a legal and military system of hierarchical land holding
- Statism, the belief that the state should control economic or social policy, or both, to some degree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Territorialism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.