Terry Fox (disambiguation)
Terry Fox (1958–1981) was a Canadian whose Marathon of Hope raised funds and awareness for cancer research. The name may also refer to:
- Terry Fox (baseball) (born 1935), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Terry Fox (artist) (1943–2008), American video, conceptual, and performance artist
Things named after the marathoner:
- Terry Fox Run, worldwide annual commemorative charity event
- Mount Terry Fox, a peak in the Canadian Rockies
- Mount Terry Fox Provincial Park, a provincial park which has Mount Terry Fox within it
- CCGS Terry Fox, a Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker
- Terry Fox Stadium, Ottawa, Ontario
- Terry Fox Laboratory, the major research unit of the BC Cancer Agency
- Terry Fox Secondary School, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Terry Fox Theatre, Port Coquitlam
- Terry Fox Drive, Ottawa
- Terry Fox Station, a transitway stop in Ottawa
- Terry Fox Memorial and Lookout, a memorial and lookout located in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- Terry Fox Hall of Fame, recognition of outstanding Canadians by the Canadian Paraplegic Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terry Fox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.