Terry Palmer (footballer)
|Full name||Terence Palmer|
|Date of birth||26 November 1972|
|Place of birth||Dublin, Ireland|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He made his League of Ireland debut for University College Dublin A.F.C. on 27 January 1991and played for the club for seven seasons. He scored a dream goal in the final of the Leinster Senior Cup (association football) in February 1995.
He then transferred to Shamrock Rovers in 1998. He was the clubs Player of the Year in the 1999–2000 season. He made a total of 4 appearances in Europe for the Hoops in the 2003 UEFA Intertoto Cup, before being released in 2004. For the 2000-01 League of Ireland and 2001-02 League of Ireland seasons Palmer was ever present.
He spent his final season in League of Ireland football at Bohemians  making his debut at the Waterford Regional Sports Centre on the 8th of April. He retired at the end of the 2005 League of Ireland season.
Always a Rovers fan Palmer can be seen these days at most games.
- League of Ireland First Division
- UCD 1994/95
- League of Ireland First Division Shield
- UCD 1994/95
- Leinster Senior Cup (football): 2
- UCD 1994/95, 1995/96
- SRFC Player of the Year:
- Shamrock Rovers - 1999/2000
- "Lynch mob are ready to claim Saints' scalp". Independent.ie. 24 December 1998. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Available players on PFAI list". RTÉ Sport. 3 December 2004. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-10-13. Retrieved 2013-01-13.
- The Irish Times http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/archive/2005/0409/Pg038.html#Ar03804:25745A29446828C4D42CB4E228B4FC2C850A2EB51732A5252645F72976012554342AC44C. Missing or empty