From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tetrode can refer to:
- Tetrode, an electronic device with four active electrodes, such as a vacuum tube
- Tetrode (biology), an electrode used in biology to sample neural signals
- Tetrode transistor, a transistor with four active terminals
- Sackur–Tetrode equation, an expression for the entropy of a monatomic classical ideal gas
- Hugo Tetrode, a Dutch physicist (1895 - 1931)
- Willem Danielsz van Tetrode, a Dutch sculptor (ca. 1530 - ca. 1587)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tetrode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.