(Redirected from Text (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up text, texts, Text, or Texts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A text (literary theory) is any object that can be read, including:
Text may also refer to:
Computing and telecommunications
- Plain text, unformatted text
- Text file, a type of computer file opened by most text software
- Text string, a sequence of characters manipulated by software
- Text message, a short electronic message designed for communication between mobile phone users. Nowadays, text messages can include media (such as photos, music and videos) and are also called media messages.
- Text (Chrome app), a text editor for the Google Chrome web browser
Arts and media
- TEXT, a Swedish band
- Text & Talk (formerly Text), an academic journal
- "Text", a 2010 song produced by J.R. Rotem, featuring Mann and Jason Derülo
- TxT (film), a 2006 Filipino horror film
- Text (film), a 2008 American horror film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Text.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.