Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PNG or png in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PNG or Png usually refers to:
- Papua New Guinea, a country in Oceania, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
- Portable Network Graphics (.png), an image file format
PNG may also refer to:
- Partidul Noua Generație, former name of a Romanian political party
- Persona non grata, a Latin term meaning "an unwelcome person", used for a diplomat being pressured to leave another country
- Philippine National Games, the national multi-sport tournament of the Philippines
- Piped natural gas, a gaseous fossil fuel delivered by pipeline
- Planetary nebula presented in galactic coordinates
- Png (surname), a Min Nan Chinese surname
- Pongu language (ISO 639-3 code png), a Kainji language of Nigeria
- Port Neches–Groves High School, in Port Neches, Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PNG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.