Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up texture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Texture may refer to:
Science and technology
- Surface texture, the texture means smoothness or roughness of the surface of an object
- Texture (roads), road surface characteristics with waves shorter than road roughness
- Texture (cosmology), a theoretical topological defect in the structure of spacetime
- Texture (crystalline), material's individual crystallites sharing some degree of orientation
- Texture (geology), a physical appearance or character of a rock
- Texture mapping, a bitmap image applied to a surface in computer graphics
- Soil texture, a relative proportion of grain sizes of a soil
- Texture (painting), a feel of the canvas based on the paint used and method of application
- Texture (visual arts), an element of design and its application in art
- Texture (music), an overall sound created by the interaction of aspects of a piece of music
- Textures (album), a 1989 album by Brian Eno
- Textures (band), a metal band from the Netherlands, who formed in 2001 in Tilburg
- Texture (app), a digital magazine app
- All pages beginning with "Texture"
- All pages with a title containing Texture
- All pages beginning with "Textures"
- All pages with a title containing Textures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Texture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.