The Adventures of Grady Greenspace
|The Adventures of Grady Greenspace|
|Country of origin||France
|No. of episodes||52|
|Running time||13 minutes|
|Original network||France 3|
|Original release||1992 – 1995|
The Adventures of Grady Greenspace is a children's TV programme that was originally a French/Canadian programme called "Les Enquêtes de Chlorophylle" (roughly translated as "The Investigations of Chlorophylle"), which was co-produced by Damned Productions (Paris), la Société Française de Production, France 3, Productions Espace Vert (Montreal) and Logos Distribution  and aired between 1992-1993 .
The UK version was produced by Central Independent Television in 1995.
The shows characters were a combination of around twelve puppets and a large number of live animals.
- Chlorophylle (French) / Grady Greenspace (English) - The show's main protagonist. A black and white dormouse that solved environmental issues with the aid of his friends. Grady lived inside an old building and slept in a human's old slipper.
- Radar - a bat and close friend of Grady.
- Bulgy - a frog and close friend of Grady.
- Anthracite (French) / Scuzzy (English) - The main antagonist of the series. Scuzzy was a black rat and leader of a group of animals called the Rafia or the "Creepy Crawlers", who were usually the cause of the problem that Grady was trying to solve.
- Maeva (French) / Rhonda (English) - A white rat that was the sister of Scuzzy. She was also Grady's love interest.
- The Council - A group of owls that Grady would often consult when he needed advice
Cast and crew
- Frédéric Goupil
- Claude Grégoire
- Michel Marin
- Bruno Carrière
- Karine Dhont
- Michel Marin
- Diane Cailhier
- Jacques Meynard
There were 52 episodes in total. Known episodes:
- Vote For Grady - first aired in the UK on 03/05/1995.
- Shady Business - first aired in the UK on 17/05/1995.
Around the world
The show originally aired in France and Canada and is known to have aired in the UK
|Country||TV network||Year first broadcast|