The Ashes (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ashes is the biennial Test cricket competition between Australia and England.
The Ashes may also refer to:
- Women's Ashes, the Test cricket series for female players between England and Australia
- The Ashes (rugby league), the Test rugby league series between Australia and Great Britain
- Soccer Ashes, soccer series held between Australia and New Zealand between the 1920s and 1950s
- A series of television competitions in the Gladiators franchise between Australia and the UK:
- The Ashes (film), a 1965 Polish film
- The Ashes series, a thirty-five volume series of novels by William W. Johnstone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Ashes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.