(Redirected from The Bachelor (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bachelor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bachelor is an unmarried man, from the old French word "bachelor."
(The) Bachelor(s) may also refer to:
- the title of anyone of any gender or marital status who holds a bachelor's degree
Film and TV
- The Bachelor, a reality television dating show franchise in several countries:
- The Bachelor (U.S. TV series), an American reality show
- The Bachelor (UK TV series), a British reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor Canada, a Canadian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Australian TV series), an Australian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor NZ, a New Zealand reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Brazilian TV series), a Brazilian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Israeli TV series), an Israeli reality show based on the American format
- Burlacul, a Romanian reality show based on the American format
- The Bachelor (Chinese TV series), a 2012 Chinese TV series
- The Bachelor, a 1909 Broadway play by Clyde Fitch, later filmed as A Virtuous Vamp (1919)
- The Bachelor (1955 film) (Italian: Lo scapolo), an Italian film starring Alberto Sordi
- The Bachelor (1990 film) (Italian: Mio caro dottor Gräsler), an Italian/Hungarian film starring Keith Carradine
- The Bachelor (1999 film), an American film starring Chris O'Donnell and Renée Zellweger
- Bachelor, a Bangladeshi film released in 2003.
- Batchelors, a soup company
- Bachelor Express, a public utility bus company, has a basement in Butuan and Davao, by Vallacar Transit Corporation.
- Bachelor River, a tributary of Lake Waswanipi in Québec
- Little Bachelor River, a tributary of the Bachelor River
- Bachelor, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Bachelor Creek (disambiguation)
- Bachelor Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Bachelor Peak, a mountain in Texas
- Mount Bachelor, a mountain in Oregon, U.S.
- Bachelor Apartment House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D.C.
- The Bachelors (novel), a 1960 novel by Muriel Spark
- The Bachelor, novel by Tito Perdue
- The Bachelor of Arts, 1937 novel by R. K. Narayan
- The Bachelors, an Irish band
- The Bachelor (Patrick Wolf album), a 2009 album by Patrick Wolf
- Ginuwine...the Bachelor, an album by Ginuwine
- Bachelor No. 2 or, the Last Remains of the Dodo, an album by Aimee Mann
- "Bachelor" (song), a song by D'banj
- "The Bachelor", a song by Patrick Wolf from The Bachelor
- "The Bachelor", a classical song by Peter Warlock
- Bachelor in Paradise (disambiguation)
- Batchelor (disambiguation)
- Studio apartment or bachelor-style apartment
- bachelorette (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bachelor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.