The Bingo Association
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
There are 88 proprietors in membership and membership profile ranges from the large operators, including Gala Leisure (130 clubs) Mecca (87 clubs) to smaller operators like Majestic Bingo (16 clubs) and Carlton Leisure (13 clubs) and many single unit businesses.
Role of the Association
The Association assists members by:
- Representing their interests to relevant third parties, including government, the regulator, research and academic organisations.
- Responding to formal consultations on issues affecting the industry.
- Providing support, guidance and information to members concerning operational, compliance and social responsibility issues.
- Providing the facility for annual age verification testing of member sites.
- Facilitating a national industry self-exclusion scheme.
The Association also manages the industry's relationship and activities with the agreed national charity: currently Variety, the children's charity.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|