The Blackwater Lightship (film)
|The Blackwater Lightship|
|Written by||Colm Toibin (novel)|
Shane Connaughton (screenplay)
|Directed by||John Erman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||98 min|
|Production company(s)||Hallmark Hall of Fame|
|Original release||February 4, 2004|
|Preceded by||Fallen Angel|
The Blackwater Lightship is a 2004 Hallmark Hall of Fame TV movie adaptation of the novel The Blackwater Lightship by Colm Tóibín. It aired on CBS on February 4, 2004. The movie stars Angela Lansbury, Gina McKee, Sam Robards, Dianne Wiest, and Keith McErlean. Lansbury received an Emmy nomination for it in 2004.
- Dianne Wiest as Lily
- Gina McKee as Helen
- Keith McErlean as Declan
- Angela Lansbury as Dora
- Marijka Bardin as Young Helen
- Sean Campion as Michael Breen
- Barry Cassin as Fr. Griffin
- Angela Harding as Mrs. Byrne
- Laura Hughes as Anne
- Ruth McCabe as Dr. Louise
- Frank McCusker as Harry
- Maria McDermottroe as Madge Kehoe
- Dearbhla Molloy as Essie Kehoe
- Brían F. O'Byrne as Larry
- Kevin O'Dwyer as Young Declan
- David Parnell as Dr. Kerwin
- Sam Robards as Paul
- Macdara Ó Fátharta (billed as Macdara O'Fatharta) as Grandad
- This was the first and only Hallmark Hall of Fame movie since always airing them on Sundays on a regular basis to air it on a Wednesday instead of a Sunday, due to CBS airing the Super Bowl XXXVIII on Sunday, February 1.
- This is also the second Hallmark Hall of Fame movie in which Angela Lansbury stars in, the first being The Shell Seekers.
- "The Blackwater Lightship (Hallmark Hall Of Fame Pr". Television Academy. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|