The Cabin Sydney
|The Cabin Sydney|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
The Cabin Sydney is an outpatient addiction treatment clinic. The facility has been recognized as the first multinational addiction treatment provider in Australia. The Cabin Sydney is an affiliate of The Cabin Addiction Services Group. The Cabin Addiction Services Group also owns The Cabin Chiang Mai inpatient rehab. The Cabin Sydney opened in July 2015 and is located in Sydney, Australia. In July 2016, The Cabin Sydney completed a study which found that 70% of crystal methamphetamine addicts required rehabilitation rather than jail. The Cabin Addiction Services Group also operates the Cabin Melbourne.
- Burke, Liz (1 July 2015). "Hidden addiction: Life as a high-functioning alcoholic". News.com.au. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Jones, Ruby (30 April 2015). "Ice addiction: Growing numbers of Australians travelling to Thai drug rehabilitation centres". Abc.net.au. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "The Cabin Sydney - the First Multinational Addiction Treatment Provider to Offer Services in Australia". Mmdnewswire.com. 1 July 2015. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Marks, Alison (5 August 2015). "Statistics show dramatic spike in drug offences in Pittwater over two year period". Dailytelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Worsley Rachel (11 July 2016). "Ice addiction treatment 'hit and miss'". Psychiatry Update.
- Scully, Ruby Prosser (13 July 2016). "Anti-ice campaign backfires". MedicalRepublic.com.au.
- "Are Doctor-Shoppers Really at the Heart of Our Opioid Crisis? on Law Report". ABC. 21 November 2018. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
|This article about an organisation in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|