|Created by||Mia Freedman|
|Directed by||David Summons
Marco Sniekers (technical)
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||79|
|Location(s)||Willoughby, Sydney, Australia|
|Running time||60 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original network||Nine Network|
|Original release||26 February – 15 June 2007|
The concept of The Catch-Up was to showcase women discussing views, news and gossip with each other as well as with their guests. The program followed a similar format to The View.
The show was under pressure even before it began. The Nine Network decision to cancel its broadcast of the US soap opera The Young and the Restless to make way for the program caused outrage amongst fans of show which had been aired on the Nine Network since 1974.
- "Soap sunk by chat show". The Daily Telegraph. 2007-01-24. Retrieved 2007-08-07.
- Butler, Dianne (2007-02-13). "Life's not so restless". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 2007-08-07.
- Idato, Michael (2004-09-14). "Lip service". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2007-08-07.
- Casey, Marcus (2007-06-13). "The Catch-Up cut loose by Nine". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2007-06-14.
- "Nine's new show faces axe". The Daily Telegraph. 2007-03-07. Retrieved 2007-08-07.
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|