From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Closet (film))
The Closet may refer to:
- Coming out of the closet, a figure of speech for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people's disclosure of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity
- The Celluloid Closet, a 1981/1987 book by Vito Russo
- Epistemology of the Closet a 1990 book by Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick
- The Corporate Closet, a 1993 book by James D. Woods
- The Celluloid Closet, a 1995 American documentary based on the book of the same name by Vito Russo
- The Closet (2001 film), French film
- The Closet (2007 film), Chinese film
- Closet (disambiguation)
- In the closet (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing The Closet
- All pages beginning with "The Closet"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Closet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.