(Redirected from The Dictator (disambiguation))
The Dictator may refer to:
- The Dictator (1915 film), a silent film comedy directed by Oscar Eagle
- The Dictator (1922 film), a silent film comedy directed by James Cruze
- The Dictator (1935 film), a British historical drama film directed by Victor Saville
- The Dictator (2012 film), a 2012 comedy film starring Sacha Baron Cohen
- Dictator (2016 film), a 2016 Indian Telugu-language action film
- The Dictators, an American proto-punk and punk rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Dictator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.