From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dictator is a ruler who does not rule through democratic means.
Dictator may also refer to:
- Dictator (novel), by Tom Cain
- Dictator (Harris novel), by Robert Harris
- Dictator novel, a genre of Latin American literature
- Dictator game, a game in experimental economics
- The Dictator (1915 film), a silent film comedy directed by Oscar Eagle
- The Dictator (1922 film), a silent film comedy directed by James Cruze
- The Dictator (1935 film), a British historical drama film directed by Victor Saville
- The Dictator (2012 film), a comedy film starring Sacha Baron Cohen
- Dictator (2016 film), a Indian film starring Nandamuri Balakrishna
- The Great Dictator, a 1940 film starring Charlie Chaplin
- Dictator, a vehicle in the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero line of toys
- M. Bison, a villain from the Street Fighter video game series also known as Dictator.
- Dictatorship, a form of government where political authority is monopolized by a single person or political entity
- Dictator perpetuo, a position held by Julius Caesar
- Roman dictator, in the Roman Republic, an extraordinary magistrate with the absolute authority to perform tasks beyond the authority of the ordinary magistrate
- the Dictator. a type of Siege artillery in the American Civil War, specifically a mortar
- HMS Dictator (1783), a 64-gun third-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy
- USS Dictator (1863), a single-turreted ironclad monitor of the U.S. Navy
- "Dictator" (Centerfold song)
- "Dictator" (The Clash song)
- The Dictators, an American proto-punk and punk rock band
- Studebaker Dictator, an automobile produced by the Studebaker Corporation of South Bend, Indiana from 1927-1937
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dictator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.