The Earls of Leicester (band)
The Earls of Leicester
Performing at MerleFest, 2015
|Origin||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Past members||Tim O'Brien|
The Earls of Leicester is a bluegrass group assembled by Jerry Douglas to present the music of Lester Flatt, Earl Scruggs and their band the Foggy Mountain Boys to a contemporary audience. Their eponymous debut album earned a Grammy Award for Best Bluegrass Album in 2015.
- Jerry Douglas - Dobro
- Shawn Camp - lead vocals and guitar
- Charlie Cushman - banjo and guitars
- Johnny Warren - vocals and fiddle
- Daniel Kimbro - vocals and bass
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|The Earls of Leicester||
|Rattle & Roar||
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory|
- Lawless, John (July 21, 2014). "Earls of Leicester in September". Bluegrass Today. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- Truitt, Brian (February 8, 2015). "Sam Smith conquers Grammys with four top awards". USA Today. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- "Jerry Douglas Announces "The Earls of Leicester"".
- "Jerry Douglas Album & Song Chart History – Bluegrass Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Jerry Douglas Album & Song Chart History – Billboard 200". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Jerry Douglas Album & Song Chart History – Heatseekers Albums". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "The Earls of Leicester". AllMusic. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- "Upcoming Releases". Hits Daily Double. HITS Digital Ventures. Archived from the original on June 2, 2016. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Deming, Mark. "Rattle & Roar". AllMusic.
- "The Earls of Leicester Awards".
- "Past Winners Search - grammy.com".
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|