(Redirected from The Enemy)
|Look up enemy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An enemy or foe is an individual or group that is seen as forcefully adverse or threatening.
Enemy or The Enemy may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Enemy, an alias of Morgoth, a fictional character in Tolkien's legendarium
- The Enemy (1927 film), directed by Fred Niblo, starring Lillian Gish
- The Enemy (1979 film), directed by Yılmaz Güney and Zeki Ökten, starring Aytaç Arman
- Enemy (1990 film)
- The Enemy (2001 film), directed by Tom Kinninmont, starring Roger Moore and Luke Perry
- Enemy (2013 film), a 2013 Canadian film starring Jake Gyllenhaal
- The Enemy (Bagley novel), a 1977 espionage thriller by Desmond Bagley
- The Enemy (Child novel), a 2004 novel by Lee Child; it is the eighth book in the Jack Reacher thriller series
- The Enemy (Higson novel), a 2009 young adult, horror novel by Charlie Higson and the first book in an eponymous, seven book series
- The Enemy (short story), a 1958 science-fiction short story by Damon Knight
- The Enemy, a short story by Pearl S. Buck
- Enemy (American band), an American band fronted by guitarist and vocalist Troy Van Leeuwen
- The Enemy, a pioneering punk rock band from Seattle (1978-1982).
- The Enemy (New Zealand band), a 1970s punk band from Dunedin, New Zealand
- The Enemy (UK punk band), a 1980s punk band from Derby, England
- The Enemy (UK rock band), an indie rock band from Coventry, England
- The Enemy, a band featuring Journey drummer Deen Castronovo, guitarist Don Palmer, and bassist Rik Bartel
- The Enemy, an American band from Boston, Massachusetts, that existed between the time Charlie Farren fronted The Joe Perry Project and Farrenheit
- "Enemy" (Days of the New song), 1999
- "Enemy" (Drowning Pool song), 2007
- "Enemy" (Fozzy song)
- "Enemy" (Sevendust song), 2003
- "Enemy" (The Brilliant Green song), 2007
- "Enemy" a song from the album Original Me (2011) by Cascada
- "Enemy", a song by Scars On Broadway from their eponymous album
- "Enemy", a song by Eve 6 from their album Horrorscope.
- "The Enemy" (Godsmack song)
- "The Enemy" (Paradise Lost song)
- "The Enemy", a song from the album Spreading the Disease by Anthrax
- "The Enemy", a song from the album Damage Done by Dark Tranquillity
- "The Enemy", a song by Dirty Pretty Things
- "The Enemy" (Space: Above and Beyond episode), a November 5, 1995 episode of Space: Above and Beyond
- "The Enemy" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1989 episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The Enemy (film company), a film production company run by John Harlacher and Dave Buchwald
- Enemies (disambiguation)
- Enemy Mine (disambiguation)
- Public enemy (disambiguation)
- The enemy of my enemy (disambiguation)
- The Enemy Within (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "enemy"
- All pages with a title containing enemy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enemy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.