The Extra Mile (disambiguation)
The idiom to go the extra mile means to do more than is required. The expression probably comes from the Bible, when Jesus declares "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two" (Matthew 5:41, (NASB)).
The extra mile may also refer to:
"The Extra Mile" or "Extra Mile" may refer to
- The Extra Mile or Points of Light Volunteer Pathway is a national monument installed in the sidewalks of Washington D.C., USA.
- The Extra Mile (book), 1962 book of selected short stories by Ivy R. Doherty
- The Extra Mile, series of organic performances by Glenn Morshower
- Extra Mile Endurathon, walking endurance event
- Extra Mile Education Foundation, educational charity founded 1989 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- The Extra Mile: One Woman's Personal Journey to Ultra-Running Greatness, book by Pam Reed
- "The Extra Mile", episode of Drive (2007 TV series)
- The Extra Mile, 1992 album by Al Denson
- Extra Mile (album), 1990 album by Shenandoah
- "The Extra Mile", song on Tra te e il mare, 2000 Laura Pausini album
- "Extra Mile", episode of series 3 of Murphy's Law (UK TV series)
- "The Extra Mile", song on This Is Where I Came In, 2001 Bee Gees album
- "The Extra Mile", episode of All Saints (season 7) TV series
- "Extra Mile", song on Deeper Water, 1995 Paul Kelly album
- "The Extra Mile", song on Things Go Better with RJ and AL, 2006 Soul Position album
- My Extra Mile, episode of series 5 of Scrubs TV series
- Plus ultra (motto)
- "That Extra Mile", 1994 single by The Winans
- That Extra Mile, 2004 single by Ricky (band)
- "Go The Extra Mile". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Extra Mile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.