The Further Adventures of the Flag Lieutenant
|The Further Adventures of the Flag Lieutenant|
|Directed by||W.P. Kellino|
|Produced by||Julius Hagen|
|Written by||W.P. Drury (story)
George A. Cooper
|Distributed by||Williams and Pritchard Films|
The film was made at Twickenham Studios by the German-born independent producer Julius Hagen. It was released as a sequel to The Flag Lieutenant which had been a major hit the previous year. It was also released with the alternative title Further Adventures of a Flag Officer. A third in the series, a sound film The Flag Lieutenant, was released in 1932.
- Henry Edwards as Lieutenant Dicky Lascelles
- Isabel Jeans as Pauline
- Lilian Oldland as Sybil Wynne
- Lyn Harding as The Sinister Influence
- Fewlass Llewellyn as Admiral Wynne
- Fred Raynham as Colonel William Thesiger
- Low p.370
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918–1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.
- Wood, Linda. British Films 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|