The Good Samaritan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Good Samaritan usually refers to the Parable of the Good Samaritan, a story in the Christian gospel of Luke that encourages people to help others who are in danger.
The phrases Good Samaritan and The Good Samaritan may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "The Good Samaritan" (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), an episode of the fourth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Good Samaritan (Hallmark), a 1954 episode of the Hallmark Hall of Fame
- "The Good Samaritan" (NCIS), NCIS episode
- "The Good Samaritan" (Seinfeld), an episode in the show's third season
- "The Good Samaritan" (The Blacklist), a 2014 episode from TV series The Blacklist
- Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act, a US law intended to encourage food donations
- Good Samaritan law, a law encouraging people to help others in danger
- Good Samaritan Society, a Lutheran social service organization
- Sisters of the Good Samaritan, a Roman Catholic congregation in Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Good Samaritan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.