The Grey Lady
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Grey Lady or The Gray Lady may refer to:
- The New York Times or The Gray Lady
- The Grey Lady, a spirit reputed to haunt Cumberland College, in Dunedin, New Zealand
- Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland
- Grey lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Rufford Old Hall, Lancashire, England
- Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Fort St Angelo, Birgu, Malta
- The Gray Lady, a spirit from Ghostbusters
- The Grey Lady, a character in The Good Witch
- The Grey Lady, the ghost of Ravenclaw House in the Harry Potter novels
- The Old Grey Lady, a nickname for Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama
- Nantucket or The Little Grey Lady of the Sea, an island off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Grey Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.