The Grey Lady
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Grey Lady or The Gray Lady
The ghostly spirit in old schools
- Grey lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Rufford Old Hall, Lancashire, England
- Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland
- Grey Lady, a ghost reputed to haunt Fort St. Angelo, Birgu, Malta
- The Grey Lady, a spirit reputed to haunt Cumberland College, in Dunedin, New Zealand
- The Gray Lady Ghost, reputed to haunt the old parsonage in Sims, North Dakota, United States
- The Gray Lady Ghost, reputed to haunt the Willard Library in Evansville, Indiana, Untited States
- The Gray Lady Ghost, reputed to haunt the White Tower of the Tower of London, London, England
- The Gray Lady, a spirit from Ghostbusters
- The Grey Lady, a character in The Good Witch
- The Grey Lady, the ghost of Ravenclaw House in the Harry Potter novels
- The Gray Lady, aka: The Hag, the villain of the third installment of the PC and XBox game series "Thief: Deadly Shadows".
- The Gray Lady, a nickname for The New York Times
- The Old Grey Lady, a nickname for Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- The Little Grey Lady of the Sea, a nickname for Nantucket, an island off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Grey Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.