(Redirected from The Hand (film))
|Look up hand or HAND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hand is a body part. It is commonly used for picking things up or holding things.
Hand or HAND may also refer to:
Other common meanings
- Hand (card games)
- Handwriting, an individual's style of writing
- Hour, minute or second hand, a part of a clock face
- Hand (unit), a measurement, primarily of a horse's height
- The Hand (comics), an organization in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Hand (comic strip), part of the comic Shiver and Shake
- The Hand, creator of Nebula Man in the DC Comics universe
Film and television
- The Hand (1960 film), by Henry Cass
- The Hand (1965 film), by Jiří Trnka
- The Hand (1981 film), a 1981 horror film
- The Hand (Babylon 5), an alien race in the television series Babylon 5 (1994–1997)
- The Hand, a short film by Wong Kar-Wai, part of the film Eros (2004)
- Hand, South Carolina, a community in the United States
- Hand County, South Dakota, a county in the United States
- Hand Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Hand (hieroglyph)
- HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder
- The Hand, a 1930 work by Salvador Dalí
- Hand, a son of Albion in the mythology of William Blake
- Hand of Eris, a symbol simply called The Hand in the religion of Discordianism
- Hand, another name for index, a punctuation mark.
- HAND1 and HAND2, human genes
- The Hand (journal)
- Hands (disambiguation)
- Mr. Hand (disambiguation)
- Justice Hand (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hand"
- All pages beginning with "The Hand"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.