(Redirected from The Hermit)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hermit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hermit is a person who lives in seclusion from society.
Hermit may also refer to
- Hermit, a type of spiced cookie
- Hermit (horse), English thoroughbred
- Hermit (hummingbird), the hummingbird subfamily Phaethornithinae
- Hermit Island (disambiguation)
- Hermit Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, Papua New Guinea
- Hermit language, an extinct language that was spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Hermit Trail, a hiking trail in Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Hermit, a class in the online role-playing game MapleStory
- The Hermit (Tarot card), a trump card in Tarot
- The Hermit is also the name of a painting (also referred to as View in Half or Varying Light and attributed to Barrington Colby) used on the inner sleeve of the 1971 Led Zeppelin album Led Zeppelin IV.
- The Hermit (band), a Canadian band
- The Hermit (novel), a novel by Eugène Ionesco
- The Hermit (album), a 1976 studio album by English folk musician John Renbourn
- Hermit (album), a studio album by Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
- Hermit House, an example of vernacular architecture in Herzliya, Israel
- List of people known as the Hermit
- Hermit beetle, a species of European beetle Osmoderma eremita
- Hermit butterfly, the brush-footed butterfly Chazara briseis
- Hermit crab, a crustacean of the superfamily Paguroidea
- Esther Hermitte, a social anthropologist from Argentina
- Herman's Hermits, an English pop band
- Hermit's Peak, a mountain in New Mexico
- Hermite (disambiguation)
- Hermitage (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.