From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Journal may refer to:
- The Journal (newspaper), a daily newspaper produced in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
- The Journal (student newspaper), a fortnightly, city-wide student newspaper in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- The Journal (West Virginia newspaper), a daily newspaper produced in Martinsburg, West Virginia, US
- The Queen's Journal, or simply The Journal, the student newspaper published at Queen's University, Ontario, Canada
- "The Journal" - commonly used, shortened title, for referencing of The Wall Street Journal, a New York-based English-language international daily newspaper.
- The Journal (Adelaide), a newspaper published in South Australia
- The Journal (New Ulm), a daily newspaper in New Ulm, Minnesota
- The Journal (Canadian TV series), a Canadian current affairs TV program broadcast from 1982 to 1992
- The Journal (TV news), the hourly English version of the international news program Journal, available in multiple languages by Deutsche Welle
- TheJournal.ie, an Irish online news website.
- The Journal, a literary journal published by Ohio State University
- the Journal, a short-lived (2 issues, 1999-2000) poetry magazine by Billy Mills and Catherine Walsh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Journal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.