The Lady may refer to:
- The Lady (magazine), England's oldest weekly magazine aimed at women
- Lady of the Lake, several related characters in Arthurian legend
- Owain, or the Lady of the Fountain, one of the three Welsh romances (Y Tair Rhamant) associated with the Mabinogion
- The Lady (Discworld), one of the gods from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series of novels
- The Lady (Warhammer), a deity in the tabletop game Warhammer, produced by Games Workshop
- The Lady (1925 film), a 1925 film directed by Frank Borzage
- The Lady (1948 film), a 1948 Japanese film by Keisuke Kinoshita
- The Lady (2011 film), a 2011 film about the life of Burmese pro-democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi, by Luc Besson, starring Michelle Yeoh
- Aung San Suu Kyi (born 1945), or The Lady, a Burmese politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.