The Leftovers (American band)
|Origin||Portland, Maine, USA|
|Genres||Pop punk, power pop|
|Past members||Drew Perez (Guitar, vocals)|
The band formed in 2002, and gained a following by releasing an E.P. entitled Mitton Street Special. Two years later they released their first full-length album, 2004's Stop, Drop, Rock n Roll. In 2007 the band released their third album On the Move. The album was recorded at Butch Vig's Smart Studios and was produced by Ben Weasel.
The band has recently finished recording their upcoming album Eager To Please, due out on Oglio Records in the spring of 2009. To promote the album the band went on a Summer tour where they opened for Bowling For Soup and Teen Idols.
- Stop Drop Rock N Roll (2004) (Muscle City Records)
- Party Tonight! (2006) (Cheapskate Records)
- On the Move (2007) (Rally Records)
- Eager to Please (2009) (Crappy/Oglio Records)
- Mitton Street Special (2002) (EP) (Zuke'd on Phonics)
- Steppin' on My Heart (2006) (EP) (Rally Records)
- Single Series Volume 21 (2007) (EP) (Art of the Underground)
- Insubordination Fest 2007 (2008) (Live) (Insubordination Records)
- Punknews.org | The Leftovers
- Anonymous Source (2006-12-18). "The Leftovers recording new album, drummer to play in the new Queers line up". Punknews.org. Retrieved 2007-06-05.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|