(Redirected from The Lotus Eaters)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lotus eater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The lotus-eaters were a race of people in Greek mythology.
Lotus-eaters or Lotus eater may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Lotus Eater (film), a 1921 silent film
- The Lotus Eaters (film), a 1993 Canadian film
- The Lotus Eaters (TV series), a 1970s British drama series
- "The Lotus Eaters" (Ulysses 31), an episode of Ulysses 31
- Lotus Eaters (2011 film), a 2011 British film
- "Lotus Eaters", Episode Seven of Freeform's 2018 live TV show Cloak & Dagger.
- "The Lotus Eater", a 1945 short story by W. Somerset Maugham
- The Lotus Eaters (Weinbaum), a 1935 short story by Stanley G. Weinbaum
- The Lotus Eaters (novel), a 2010 novel by Tatjana Soli
- "The Lotos-Eaters", an 1832 poem by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- "The Lotus Caves", 1969 science fiction novel by John Christopher loosely inspired by the Greek myth
- "Lotus Eaters" (Ulysses episode) an episode in James Joyce's novel Ulysses
- The Lotus Hotel and Casino in Percy Jackson & The Olympians
- The Lotus Eaters (band), a 1980s English New Wave band
- Lotus Eaters (band), an American experimental electroacoustico group
- Keane (band), formerly The Lotus Eaters, an English alternative rock band
- The Lotus Eaters, a 2004 Dead Can Dance tribute album
- "The Lotus Eaters", a song by Dead Can Dance from Dead Can Dance (1981–1998)
- "The Lotus Eaters", a song by Nevermore from Dreaming Neon Black
- "The Lotus Eater", a song by Opeth from Watershed
- "Night of the Lotus Eaters", a song by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds from Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!!
- "Lotus Eater", a song by Foster the People from Sacred Hearts Club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lotus-eaters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.