The Love Special
|The Love Special|
|Directed by||Frank Urson|
|Produced by||Jesse Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Eugene B. Lewis|
Frank H. Spearman
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Love Special is a surviving 1921 American silent drama film directed by Frank Urson and written by Eugene B. Lewis and Frank H. Spearman. The film stars Wallace Reid, Agnes Ayres, Theodore Roberts, Lloyd Whitlock, Sylvia Ashton, and William Gaden. The film was released on March 20, 1921, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2015)
- Wallace Reid as Jim Glover
- Agnes Ayres as Laura Gage
- Theodore Roberts as President Gage
- Lloyd Whitlock as Allen Harrison
- Sylvia Ashton as Mrs. Whitney
- William Gaden as William Bucks
- Clarence Burton as Morris Blood
- Snitz Edwards as Zeka Logan
- Ernest Butterworth as 'Gloomy'
- Zelma Maja as Stenographer
- "The Love Special". afi.com. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "The Love Special (1921) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Love Special
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.108 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|