(Redirected from The Magic Bullet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Magic bullet may refer to:
|Look up magic bullet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Enchanted bullet obtained through a contract with the devil in the German folk legend Freischütz, dramatized by Carl Maria von Weber in his opera Der Freischütz.
- Magic bullet (medicine), the pharmacological ideal of a drug able to selectively target a disease without other effects on the body, originally defined by Paul Ehrlich as a drug for antibacterial therapy
- Dr. Ehrlich's Magic Bullet, a 1940 Hollywood biopic about syphilis researcher Paul Ehrlich, starring Edward G. Robinson
- "Magic Bullet Theory", the name commonly assigned to the single-bullet theory by its critics in the investigation of the John F. Kennedy assassination
- Hypodermic needle model or magic bullet theory, a model of communications in media theory
- Magic Bullet (appliance), a compact blender manufactured by Homeland Housewares
- Magic bullet (software), a video editing plug-in by Red Giant Software
- "The Magic Bullet" (Angel), episode 19 of season 4 of television series Angel
- Magic Bullet Productions, an audio-production company
- Bullet catch, an illusion in which someone appears to catch a fired bullet
- Magic Bullet Records, an American record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magic bullet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.