Magic Bullet Productions
Magic Bullet Productions is an independent audio-production company formed in 2000 by Alan Stevens, focusing on Doctor Who and Blake's 7 spinoff audios. Originally set up to produce the Kaldor City audios, in 2004 they acquired the rights to produce Lawrence Miles' Faction Paradox audio CDs.
Magic Bullet Audios
- Kaldor City
- Occam's Razor (2001) by Alan Stevens and Jim Smith
- Death's Head (2002) by Chris Boucher
- Hidden Persuaders (2003) by Jim Smith and Fiona Moore
- Taren Capel (2003) by Alan Stevens
- Checkmate (2003) by Alan Stevens
- The Prisoner (2004) by Alan Stevens and Fiona Moore (co-production with MJTV).
- Storm Mine (2004) by Daniel O'Mahony
- Metafiction (2012) by Alan Stevens and Fiona Moore
- The True History of Faction Paradox
- Coming to Dust (2005) by Lawrence Miles
- The Ship of a Billion Years (2006) by Lawrence Miles
- Body Politic (2008) by Lawrence Miles
- Words from Nine Divinities (2008) by Lawrence Miles
- Ozymandias (2009) by Lawrence Miles
- The Judgment of Sutekh (2010) by Lawrence Miles
- The Time Waster (2012) by Alan Stevens
- Radio Bastard (2013) by Alan Stevens, Fiona Moore, Robert Barringer-Lock and Steven Allen
- Outpost Gallifrey: The Expanded Universe Guide
- "About Kaldor City and Magic Bullet". kaldorcity.com. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Review: Kaldor City, reviewed by Jules Jones". strangehorizons.com. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Faction Paradox audios to feature Sutekh in briefings Forum". Yuku. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "A Day in Kaldor City, Celestial Toyroom 299, 2002
- TheatEar | The Actor Speaks - Paul Darrow Archived 2008-05-15 at the Wayback Machine
- "Links". avon-paul-darrow.co.uk. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Blake's 7 - Kaldor City - Storm Mine". hermit.org. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Radio Bastard". kaldorcity.com. Retrieved 26 March 2015.