The Man Outside (1933 film)
The Man Outside is a 1933 British crime film directed by George A. Cooper and starring Henry Kendall, Gillian Lind and Joan Gardner. It is unrelated to the play The Man Outside, which was not written until 1946.
A criminal gang search for stolen diamonds stashed in a country house following a major robbery.
- Henry Kendall - Harry Wainwright
- Gillian Lind - Ann
- Joan Gardner - Peggy Fordyce
- Michael Hogan - Shiner Talbot
- Cyril Raymond - Captain Fordyce
- John Turnbull - Inspector Jukes
- Louis Hayward - Frank Elford
- Ethel Warwick - Georgina Yapp
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|