The Monitor (Kirksville, MO)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Based in||Kirksville, MO|
the monitor is an alternative campus zine out of Kirksville, MO. It is a student-run publication of Truman State University. The primary purpose is to "provide an uncensored, public platform for members of the Truman community to express themselves freely in whatever form that can take." An archive of all issues can be found at trumanmonitor.com and most can also be found on Issuu.
- Gonzalez, Jackie (2007-04-05). "Gallery endorses student art" (PDF). Truman State University Index. p. 11. Retrieved 2016-09-21.
- Keenan, Charlotte (2007-01-25). "The Monitor looks toward online semester, local content" (PDF). Truman State University Index. p. 3. Retrieved 2016-09-21.
- Fenton, Josh (2004-04-08). "Cartoon critique more offensive, hypocritical than original subject" (PDF). Truman State University Index. Retrieved 2016-09-21.
- Martin, Aura (2018-04-09). "The Monitor lets Truman students speak their mind". Truman Media Network. Retrieved 2019-11-218. Check date values in:
- Wennerberg, Alex. "Truman State University's The Monitor Archive". Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- "the monitor Stacks". Retrieved 2019-11-18.