Night Stalker or Nightstalker may refer to:
- Richard Ramirez, a serial killer based in Los Angeles, whose murder spree in California in the mid-1980s led to him being known as the "Night Stalker"
- Original Night Stalker, an unidentified serial killer and rapist unrelated to Richard Ramirez, who operated in Southern California from the late-1970s to mid-1980s
- Minstead Rapist, Delroy Easton Grant, a serial rapist who operated in London during the 1990s and 2000s, sometimes referred to by the British media as the "Night Stalker"
- The Night Stalker (1972 film), a 1972 made-for-television movie starring Darren McGavin
- The Night Stalker (1987 film), a 1987 horror film starring Charles Napier
- Nightstalker (film), a 2002 horror film directed by Chris Fisher
- Nightstalker, a 2009 horror film directed by Ulli Lommel
- The Night Stalker (2016 film), a 2016 psychological thriller directed by Megan Griffiths and starring Lou Diamond Phillips
- Nightstalkers (comics), a horror fiction comic book
- Night Stalker (video game), an early 1980s game for the Intellivision
- Bryan Clark, a professional wrestler known as The Nightstalker
- Nightstalker (band), a Greek stoner rock band
- "Nightstalker", song from the 1993 album Sinister Slaughter by extreme metal band Macabre
- The Night Stalker, a book by James Swain
- Nightstalker, an alternative character class in the Dragonlance Campaign Setting for Dungeons and Dragons
- Balanar, the Night Stalker, is a hero in the video game mod Defense of the Ancients and its stand-alone sequel/remake Dota 2 by Valve Corporation
- The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), a United States Army unit that provides helicopter support for military forces, nicknamed the "Night Stalkers"
Bravo Company 501st Military Intelligence Battalion 1st Armored Division
(along with others).
Katterbach, west Germany Ground surveillance radar unit responsible for border operations at Camp Pitman, Weiden, West Germany. Responsible for 180 kilometers of border. Operating only at night and in times of limited visibility. Primary mission was to provide intel. using electronic and other collection methods, normally working beyond the forward edge of the FEBA. Nightstalkers were unique from the other Intel MOSs. Used to living in the field under all conditions. Their MOS was first 17Kilo later changed to 96Romeo. Known as Nightstalkers from befoe1979 through at least 1988. The 17K Radar operators saw action in Viet nam, Grenada and Gulf War1. The job changed with the technology and was eventually phased out.
- The Night Stalkers, a book by Michael Durant and Steven Hartov about the U.S. Army's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment
- A terrestrial descendant of the bat from Dougal Dixon's After Man: A Zoology of the Future
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Night Stalker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.