|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article needs to be updated. (July 2012)|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California|
The Outline are an experimental band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 2002. The group's first release was a self-recorded EP, titled The Outline Proudly Presents the Chestnut Tree, in 2005. The band was signed by Fearless Records in the summer of 2006. The band then recorded their full-length album You Smash It, We'll Build Around It, released on July 11, 2006. They have toured with Panic! at the Disco, Saosin, Vedera, Forgive Durden, Envy on the Coast, and Polysics, among others. The band self-released their follow-up "Phantasmagoria" in August 2009, followed promptly by a four song EP of Phantasmagoria remixes, courtesy of various artists including Superhumanoids. Their next project, the "Who You Love EP" released on June 30, 2010.
The Band has since dispersed.
- Graham Fink - Guitar, Lead vocals
- Austen Lee - Keyboards, Guitar, Saxophone
- Max St. John - Bass, Backing vocals
- The Outline Proudly Presents the Chestnut Tree (2005)
- You Smash It, We'll Build Around It (2006)
- Phantasmagoria (Aug, 2009)
- "Phantasmagoria: the Remixes Vol 1" (Nov 2009)
- "Who You Love EP" (2010)
- "Shotgun" was featured on the video games Burnout Revenge and Burnout Legends.
- "Shotgun" was played in an episode from the show 'One Tree Hill' (season 4 episode 7).
- "Aesthetics" was featured in the finale of The Real World: Las Vegas.