(Redirected from The Power Station)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Power Station or The Power Station may refer to:
- Kraftwerk (German for power station), avant-garde German musical group
- Power Station (Taiwanese band), Taiwanese musical group
- Power Station (recording studio), recording studio, Berklee College of Music, New York City, New York, U.S.
- The Power Station (band), 1980s supergroup
- The Power Station (album), 1985 album by The Power Station
- The Power Station Years: The Unreleased Recordings, 1998 compilation of unreleased songs by Jon Bon Jovi
- The Power Station (art space), Exposition Park, Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- The Power Station (TV channel), British television channel
- The Power Station London, Battersea Power Station, London, England
- Power Station of Art, contemporary art museum, Shanghai, China
- Power station, a facility for the generation of electric power.
- Power plant (disambiguation)
- Power (UTA station), light rail station in Utah, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power Station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.