From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Raid may refer to:
- "The Raid" (story), a story by Leo Tolstoy
- The Raid (1954 film), an American Civil War film
- The Raid (1991 film), a Hong Kong action comedy
- The Raid: Redemption, a 2011 Indonesian film
- The Raid 2: Berandal, a 2014 sequel to the Indonesian film
- Raid Gauloises, or The Raid, a former event in adventure racing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Raid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.