The Real Macaw
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Australian film, see The Real Macaw (film).
|The Real Macaw|
|Studio album by Graham Parker|
|Graham Parker chronology|
All songs written by Graham Parker
- "Just Like a Man"
- "You Can't Take Love for Granted"
- "Glass Jaw"
- "Passive Resistance"
- "Sounds Like Chains"
- "Life Gets Better"
- "A Miracle a Minute"
- "Beyond a Joke"
- "Last Couple on the Dance Floor"
- "(Too Late) The Smart Bomb"
- Graham Parker - Lead and backing vocals, "blue and hollow" guitars
- Brinsley Schwarz - "Orange and black" guitars
- George Small - Keyboards
- Kevin Jenkins - Bass
- Gilson Lavis - Drums
- Sarah Larson - violin
- Mel Collins - saxophone
- Morris Pert - percussion
- Andy Ebsworth - Linn drum programming
- Graham Parker "The Real Macaw" album cover