Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Record may refer to:
- The Record (film), a 2000 South Korean horror film directed by Ki-Hun Kim
- The Record (1984 film) (original title: Der Rekord), a Swiss comedy film directed by Daniel Helfer and starring Uwe Ochsenknecht
- The Record (album), a 1982 studio album by the hardcore-punk band Fear
- Their Greatest Hits: The Record, a 2001 greatest-hits album by the pop-music group Bee Gees
- The Records, an English power pop band
- AFL Record, an Australian weekly sports magazine
- The Record (magazine) (1981–2001), a defunct Canadian weekly trade magazine covering the Canadian music industry
- The Record (Indian music magazine), an Indian monthly magazine featuring music personalities
- The Yale Record, an American campus-humor magazine based at Yale University
- The Record (Sherbrooke), a daily newspaper based in Sherbrooke, Quebec serving Quebec's Eastern Townships
- The Record (Waterloo Region), a daily newspaper in the Waterloo Region, Ontario
- The Philadelphia Record (1877–1947), a defunct daily newspaper in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Record (Bergen County), a daily newspaper in Bergen County, New Jersey
- The Record (Montgomery County, Pennsylvania) (1980s–90s), a defunct newspaper serving eastern Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- The Record (Stockton), a daily newspaper in Stockton, California
- The Record (Troy, NY), a daily newspaper in Troy, New York
- The Record, a weekly newspaper in Leitchfield, Kentucky published by Landmark Community Newspapers
- Record (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "The Record"
- All pages with a title containing The Record
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Record.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.