The Red Shoes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Red Shoes may refer to:
- The Red Shoes (fairy tale), a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen
- The Red Shoes (1948 film), by Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger, inspired by the fairy tale, one of the BFI's Top 10 British films
- The Red Shoes (1989 film), an animated film by Michael Sporn
- The Red Shoes (2005 film), a Korean horror film, inspired by the fairy tale
- The Red Shoes (2010 film), a love story/film from the Philippines
- The Red Shoes (musical), a Broadway musical composed by Jule Styne, based on the 1948 film
- The Red Shoes (ballet), a 2016 ballet choreographed by Matthew Bourne.
- The Red Shoes (album), an album by Kate Bush, released 1993
- "The Red Shoes" (song), the title song from the Kate Bush album, inspired by the fairy tale
- An attraction, in the Fairy Tale Forest of the Dutch amusement park Efteling, adaptation of the fairy tale
- The Ballad of the Red Shoes, a 2002 EP by Andrew Bird with instrumental music written to accompany a series of prints inspired by the fairy tale
- Red Shoes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Red Shoes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.