(Redirected from The Rite)
|Look up rite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rite is an established ceremonious act.
Rite also may refer to:
- Autonomous particular church within Roman Catholic Church
- Rites (album) an album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek
- Rites, a.k.a. Quarry (novel) by Ally Kennen
- The Rite (1969 film), a Swedish drama film
- The Rite (2011 film), an American horror film
- RITE Method, game usability criteria
- RITES Ltd, an Indian company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.