The Seventh Son (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Seventh Son|
|Directed by||Franz Osten|
|Written by||Max Ferner|
|Starring||Maria Mindzenty |
Carl Walther Meyer
|Distributed by||Bavaria Film|
|23 March 1926|
The Seventh Son (German: Der siebente Junge) is a 1926 German silent drama film directed by Franz Osten and starring Maria Mindzenty, Ferdinand Martini and Carl Walther Meyer. It premiered in Berlin on 23 March 1926.
- Maria Mindzenty as Konstantine
- Ferdinand Martini as Wendelin Nimmersatt
- Carl Walther Meyer as Prinz Artur
- Elise Aulinger as Klothilde Nimmersatt
- Martin Lindemann as Fürst Clemens VIII.
- Hilde Horst as Evchen Bergner
- Hermann Pfanz as Eusebius Riemenschneider
- Frau Heuberger-Schönemann as Ludmila
- John W. Lantz as Alter
- Manfred Koempel-Pilot
- Grange p.221
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a German silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|