From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The System may refer to:
- The System (band), an American synth pop duo founded in 1982
- "The System", a song by punk band The Black Pacific
- The System (1953 film), an American crime film
- The System (1964 film), a British film
- The System (2014 film), a Pakistani action/drama film
- The System (Gaelic football)
- The System, a strategy in basketball devised by Paul Westhead
- The System or Grinnell System, a fast-paced basketball strategy developed at Grinnell College
- Systema, a Russian martial art
- The System, a 1996 BBC TV documentary series
- The System, a 2008 television special starring Derren Brown
- Das System, a derogatory term used by Nazi Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The System.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.