The Temora Telegraph and Mining Advocate
Volume one, number one of the newspaper consists of just one page with an editorial titled "Ourselves". The editorial promised subsequent issues of four pages to be published weekly until 14 August 1880 after which the newspaper would then become a tri-weekly publication.
The editorial of The Temora Telegraph and Mining Advocate also declares the newspaper to be an advocate for the "material and moral development" of the rapidly growing mining districts in and around Temora. It further states the newspapers' intention to agitate for the Government to "undertake some scheme by which a large and permanent Supply of Water may be conserved for the use of the present and future dwellers on this... great goldfield".
The first and only issue of The Temora Telegraph and Mining Advocate has been digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program project hosted by the National Library of Australia.
- Kirkpatrick, Rod (2000). Country Conscience. Canberra City: Infinite Harvest Publishing Pty Ltd. p. 277. ISBN 0646402706.
- "State Library of NSW Catalogue". 12 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "OURSELVES. - The Temora Telegraph and Mining Advocate (NSW : 1880) - 29 Jul 1880". Trove. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Australian Newspaper Digitisation Program". National Library of Australia. Retrieved May 11, 2016.
- "NLA Home | National Library of Australia". www.nla.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-05-11.